All medical interpreters working for Bullseye Translation have been rigorously screened by our office to ensure that they meet clients’ strictest requirements.
• We bring expertise on all aspects of language support in the healthcare organizations
• We streamline the process, by providing scheduling, quality assurance, billing and project management
• Our interpreters have certifications in medical interpreting and continue their education with the on-going specialized workshops and training annually (eg. Interpreting for cancer patients, Techniques and Strategies for interpreting trauma, Mental Health, Important and common medications, etc.)
• Many of our interpreters have been with us for years and have proven track records of competency, verified by excellent feedback from clients
Many of our medical interpreters have:
• Degrees in Linquistics and Interpretation / Translation
• Healthcare Interpreter Certificates (Healthcare Interpreter Certificate from the City College of San Francisco (CCSF), or the National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters)
• Educated on topics of HIPAA regulations, emergency codes, medical cultural diversity, patient rights, code of conduct, confidentiality, patient safety, etc.
• Passed Background checks
• Health clearances
• Hospital Orientation